Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

 
Hello, when I checked out the Make it Crafty facebook page today I noticed Zoe had put up a very special post from The Squirrel and The Fox Blog asking crafters to join them in there challenge with the theme 'Use Violet' to support their DT member Mags B and daughter Sacha who are currently fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma so I decided the least I could do was make a card and 'Use Violet' so here it is.
 

So I will be entering this into The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge 57
 

 
and I will also enter it into the Make it Crafty FB Challenge 3
 
 
Hope you like it :)
 
Andrea xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful card in our challenge. I love your colouring - one day I hope to be this good :)
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    (aka the Squirrel from The Squirrel and The Fox)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great colour choice. Thank you for joining us at Squirrel & Fox with our Violet challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the opportunity and raising awareness of this condition Hodgkin's Lymphoma, wishing Mags B, Sacha and their family all the very best. xx

      Delete