Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hello again, today I have a party post, well sort of. I have made a Boy's Birthday Card using a very gorgeous digi image named Penguins Party it an image created by a very talented artist Crissy's Digi's which can be found at the Whimsy Stamps Store
I rarely make boys cards as I have 3 girls so boys cards aren't called for very often but I really enjoyed making this one for a change.

Here are the colours I used, they are mostly Copic Markers but some are Kaszazz Alcohol Markers.


Hope you enjoyed the Penguins, I think they are too cute.

Andrea xx


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Andrea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Andrea. It has a really fun feel and I like the colours and little details... The arrow, the candles. Fab x

    ReplyDelete