Translate

Saturday 8 March 2014

Make it Crafty - Card in a Box!

Hello,
Today I have made a 'Card in a Box' for some inspiration for this months Make it Crafty FB Groups Challenge and I have to say to start with I was thinking oh no I don't want to do this as I usually don't do this kind of project but I had to, so I bit the bullet and got started and to my surprise I found it quite fun and not hard at all. I had to make a wedding card for a friend so I decided to kill to birds with one stone and make this a wedding card and I think it turned out quite well. What do you think?


Front of card when flattened 

Back of card when flattered. This is where you write your message.

Left side view. 

Right side view

The Markers I used.

The images I have used are;
and

I hope you have enjoyed my 'Card in a Box'.

Andrea xx





3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Just looove everything about it and your colouring is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! I've your website bookmarked! Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete