Translate

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Time for a Challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog!!

Hello friends, this months challenge is 'Use 2 or more Die Cuts' how easy would that be?? Unless you are me and for some strange reason you completely forget that the challenge is on today and you rush home from work at lunch time with 45 minutes to make a challenge card, get it finished then have a look at what the challenge actually is (doh) and realize you didn't use any die cuts...Oh dear what do I do now? Well fortunately I have some of  Whimsy Stamps gorgeous dies and I choose the Bird Cage Die Set and popped on 2 birds and the swirl down the bottom and 'magic' I have used 2 or more dies :)  That was lucky!


The Inside of the card


I have used the gorgeous New image called Mothers Heart with bonus sentiments from Crissy's Digi's

So if I can whip up a challenge card in less than 45 minutes anyone can, so head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog  and join in on the fun :)

Thanks for visiting my blog I hope you are having a fabulous day/night

Andrea xx 


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing how you used the images and sentiments and how you gave this card a vintagey feel. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete