Translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

FB $1 Digi time @ Make it Crafty

Did you know that if you are a member of the MiC Facebook Group you can get a special $1 digital image every month?? As well as other great offers. And today I'm showing you June's $1 Digi Melissa's Balloon. To get Melissa's Balloon for just $1 head on over to the MiC FB Group and get the secret code.

This is my second attempt and colouring with 'no lines' the first one went in the bin. It's not perfect but i am happy with it and I think I will try more and more 'no lines' images as I like the effect it has. 




I have used Copic Markers to colour her.
Skin :- E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair :- E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress :- E70, E71, E74, E77
RV21, RV11, RV13, RV29
Balloon :- RV21, RV11.

I hope you like her :)

Andrea xx





No comments:

Post a Comment