Translate

Saturday 7 June 2014

Kit and Clowder, Live & Love Crafts & CC Designs

Wow what an awesome combination of companies!! Kit and Clowder have joined forces with these two amazing companies to launch this months challenge on the Kit and Clowder website
Live & Love Crafts are sponsoring the challenge with a 10 pound Gift Voucher!!! AND 
CC Designs are also sponsoring the challenge with a $20 Gift Voucher!!!
The Challenge this month is 'Shabby Chic' and with awesome prizes like these one's what's stopping you? Come and join in on the fun!
Those of you that know me know that 'Shabby Chic' isn't my usual style and I had to step out of my comfort zone to bring you this card which I must say I ended up quite liking :) Margarita Time reminded me of one of my sisters and it's her birthday this month so this card is going to her, I hope she likes it.





I hope this card inspires you to make your version of a 'Shabby Chic' card and enter it into the challenge at Kit and Clowder.

Andrea xx






No comments:

Post a Comment