Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2014

C.C. Designs January Preview Time




Hello and welcome to my first C.C. Design Preview! C.C. Designs  has some really lovely new rubber stamps for January and I've been lucky enough to have a sneaky peak and a chance to colour one up for this preview :) Her name is 'Rose' and she is adorable.


I coloured 'Rose' using Copic's and popped her on a Stitched Circle Die from By DIEzvne then stamped the sentiment form the new 'Elegant Valentine' sentiment stamp. I then used some patterned paper, ribbon and roses from my stash to put the card together. 
'Rose' will be in the 'Shop'  on the 3rd January!! 

Skin - E50, E51, E21, E11.
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29.
Dress - C00, C1, C3.
Top/Headband/Tights B91, B93, B97.
Shoes - E70, E71, E74, E77.
Roses - R20, RV11, W3.
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67. 

Andrea xx




  



No comments:

Post a Comment