Translate

Friday 16 January 2015

Police Be Mine

Hello and welcome to January's Karleigh Sue New Release! 
It's time for LOVE, well Valentines anyway and here is a card I made for my husband. 
Her name is Police Be Mine and she a bit sexy!


I have opted for my usual CAS style card using blue and white for the colour scheme which is the colours used for my states police force. It was kind of weird for me to do this image as my father is a retired police officer. I'm sure he would like it.


I colourd her with Copic Markers.
Skin - E50, 51, 21, 11.
Hair - YR14, 18, E08, 18.
Clothes - B93, 95, 97, 99 N5, 7, 9.
Shoes - N3, 5, 7, 9.
I also used a silver gel pen for the handcuffs and the hat badge.

Bye for now

Andrea xx

Karleigh Sue Challenge blog 

Karleigh Sue Etsy store

Karleigh Sue Facebook group

Karleigh Sue Inspiration / New release blog

Karleigh Sue's Pinterest

Karleigh Sue on Twitter

Karleigh Sue on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment