Translate

Saturday 7 February 2015

3 Big names in one project!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps


Hello lovely people, when I was asked to be part of the DoveArt Studio/Little Miss Muffet Stamps/ Make it Crafty blog hop my mind was racing with ideas on how to incorporate all of these companies in one project with the brand new DoveArt Studio Rubber Stamp Giraffe as the main focus. 
This is what I came up with :)  I don't know what you would call it as its not a card as such, maybe just a creative project lol. 









The images I used to create the scene are Adventure Mountains, Grassy ShrubsDaffodil Dell all from Make it Crafty, Jr. Hatter Gemma, Polka Dot Pals Cody minus his net from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the featured Rubber Stamp Giraffe  

I also used a die from C.C. Designs- Icicle Boarder upside down for the 'grass' because I don't have the Grass Boarder Die yet.

I have coloured all the images with Copic's - way too many to list sorry.

Thanks for stopping by 

Andrea xx






2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the way you made the layers and adorable images.

    ReplyDelete