Translate

Sunday 23 August 2015

Butterfly Lily - Thank you

Happy Sunday everyone :)

I'm here today with a 'thank you' card I have made using one of the new versatile floral images from Make it Crafty called 'Butterfly Lily'. I have fond memories of visiting the Melbourne Zoo as a child and spending hours in the butterfly enclosure watching these beautiful creatures and being captivated by the blue butterflies in particular, hence my choice of colour for this one.

Butterfly Lily Card_result

Butterfly Lily_result_result

I have coloured 'Butterfly Lily' with Copic Markers and Kaszazz Alcohol Markers.

Petals - RV00, 23, A230, A199 A201

Stem/Stamen - YG01, 03, 17, YR12, 15

Butterfly - W6, 7, 9. B00, 02, 05.

I have used ByDIEzyne Dies - 'Dotted Wings and Puffy Things' and 'Pierced Ovals' 


Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx




No comments:

Post a Comment