Translate

Saturday 27 August 2016

Leah goes swimming - Make it Crafty

Hey there :)

I decided the housework would wait today and instead spent some time colouring a couple of images, this one is 'Leah goes Swimming' from Make it Crafty and the other one I did is from Saturated Canary which I will share with you tomorrow when I can get a daylight photo of it.



Coloured with Copic Markers - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 04. Eyes - B00, 02, 04, 60, 63, N6. Hair - W4, 5, 6, 8. Bikini's & Sunglasses - RV55, 17, 19, N6, White Gel Pen. Shadows - BV20. Background - BG04.

Hello base - White Pigment Ink & White Embossing Powder, Hello top - Pink Pigment Ink, Clear Embossing Powder & Pink Smooch. 

I am going to enter this card in a few challenges, wish me luck :)





Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the colouring thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete