Translate

Sunday 23 July 2017

Life's all Rainbows & Unicorns!



Hi all :)

I'm sharing with you a bright and cheerful card that I had so much fun making! It makes me smile every time I look at it, I hope you feel the same way :)
I love merging these gorgeous 'Funky Girls' with the amazing background images you can find in the Make it Crafty store, Rainbow Meadow is the perfect backdrop for 'Unicorns and Rainbows' don't you think?




I decided to colour most of the background monochromatic grey so that the rainbow and the funky girl would 'pop' off the page somewhat, I also popped up the sentiment and placed some 'Mini Butterflies Chippies' on to add some fun and a little depth. I used some glitter gel pens and a white gel pen on the rainbow to give it a bit of 'sparkle'.

I coloured the scene with my Copic markers -

Monochromatic Grey - C1, 2, 3, 4

Rainbow - YR12, 15. Y06, 08, G43, 24, B41, 45, V22, 25, 17, Glitter Gel Pens and a White Gel pen

Funky Girl -

Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 04

Hair - RV52, 63, 55

Dress - Y04, 06, 08 15, YR12, 15, 16, 18

Unicorn - B41, 45, V22, 25, 17.

I coloured the butterflies with 'Smooch' - Sassy Pink, Grape Soda and Pool.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :) I hope you have a lovely day

 Andrea xx      

No comments:

Post a Comment