Translate

Friday 23 March 2018

Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks


Hiya, 

It's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks make sure you head over to the blog to see all the TiddlyInkers delightful inspiration!

Here's my card using Molly Celebrates



I went for a Bright and Cheerful colour palette for this card after being inspired by a new paper pad 'Beach Babe' from Pink & Main that I purchased at a craft fair last weekend.
I used my Copic Markers and a Polychromos Pencil to colour Molly Celebrates up.

Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 93

Hair - W2, 4, 6, 8. Warm Grey VI - 275 pencil

Dress - Y08, 18, 19, 35

Cake - R81, 83, 85, N8, 10, Y08

Shoes - N4, 6, 8, 10, Y21, 26, 28.

The 'Hooray' chipboard word is from Make it Crafty and I coloured the base with Black 100 and the top with YG23. 
The 'It's your Birthday' is part of a rubber stamp from Kaszazz. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my Bright and Cheerful card and maybe I have inspired your next card to be Bright and Cheerful :)

Andrea xx




2 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring! Wonderful way to do the sentiment too. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete