Translate

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Summer Sweet!

Hi again,

I back with another gorgeous digi image from 'Tiddly Inks'  this time it's Summer Sweet Wryn.

I'm really enjoying colouring these cute images :) Sure beats doing housework any day lol.



Don't you just wan't to lick that lolly pop? 

I coloured her with Copic Markers - Skin - YR0000, 000, 00. Hair - E40, 42, 43. Dress - W0, 2, YR12, 14, BG11, R08, C2, 4. Shoes - BG11, 13, YG03, 17, YR12, R39. Lolly Pop - Y06, 17, YR16 & Glossy Accents. 

The papers are from a Kaisercraft 6" x 5" paper pad called Dream Big.
The sentiment die is from Wplus9 called Happy Trio Die and I can't remember where the 'birthday' die is from sorry. 
The scalloped/dot edge border is from 'Fiskars' which I have had for a very long time so may not still be available. 

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment