Translate

Friday 5 August 2016

Thank you card

G'day all,

Today's card is a special card as I made it as a thank you card for Zoe from Make it Crafty for approximately 3 wonderful years on her amazing design team, I will and do already miss being part of this team which Zoe heads up with such inspiration, thoughtfulness, compassion and drive. The best bosslady I could've hoped for.

Because I'm a little obsessed with 'Molly' from Tiddly Inks at the moment and I know Zoe loves Tiddly Inks images I choose 'Molly Shares' for this card just like Zoe does. Nothing has ever been too much trouble for Zoe even when I drive her nuts with questions lol.



Copic Markers Used
Skin - E000, 00, 21
Hair - E41, 42, 43, 44
Dress, Headband & Shoes - BV20, 23, 25
Flowers - YR01, 02, 04, 27, W4, 6
Leaves - G05, 17, 28
Background - Y17
Frame - BV23.

I had the pleasure on Monday to meet Zoe in person to hand deliver this card and spent a wonderful day together.

I hope you like this card, I'm pretty sure Zoe did ;)

Andrea xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment