Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Florals and Plants Challenge @Tiddly Inks


Hi all, it's time for Tiddly Inks May Challenge - Florals and Plants!

I went directly to the Florals and Plants section of the digital images in the store to make my choice and wow I was spoiled with choice, so many lovely images to colour. 

I chose this beautiful Camellia for this project which is for my sisters 60th birthday, she hasn't seen it yet as she is travelling abroad for 6.5 weeks for her birthday, so shhhhhhhh don't show her lol.

Camellia & Birthday Wishes Chippy 


Coloured with Copic Sketch Markers

Petals - R81, 83, 85, 56

Leaves - G20, 21, 24, 46

Shadows - W3, 5.

Hope to see you joining us for the challenge :)

Andrea xx


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I bet your sister will love it. Loving the chippy sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete